DBPRG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hardy Hello!

Go down

A Hardy Hello! Empty A Hardy Hello!

Post  Guest Thu May 07, 2009 4:42 am

Just wanted to say, "Hello", to everyone on here! I'm happy to be aboard. I'll be signing up soon for the certification course, and I also look forward to helping out with cemetery preservation. I'm retired from the US Army, so I'm fortunate enough to have time I can spare to do the things I want to do now, instead of the things I "have to do". I hope to meet many of you soon. Larry

Back to top Go down

A Hardy Hello! Empty Forum vs. Membership

Post  Dusty@dbprginc.org Fri May 08, 2009 4:59 am

Hi Larry,
Just because you have signed up for the forum, does not mean you are a member of DBPRG, Inc.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the research group--you would need to meet with me or another team leader in the group, fill out a bunch of paperwork, blah-blah-blah. Very Happy
So, to put it in a nutshell, we are having our next cemetery cleanup on May 24 at Gethsemane Cemetery on S. Orchard St. in Ormond Beach and you are more than welcome to come and meet with me then about potentially becoming a member.
Hope that all makes sense. lol!
Thanks!
Dusty Smith
Dusty@dbprginc.org
Dusty@dbprginc.org

http://www.dbprginc.org

Back to top Go down

A Hardy Hello! Empty Re: A Hardy Hello!

Post  Guest Fri May 08, 2009 7:21 am

Thanks, Dusty. Didn't mean to imply that I assumed I was a member of DBPRG Inc. Guess I didn't phrase my post too well. Sorry. Embarassed I will, however, be at the cemetery on the 24th. What time is everyone going to meet there? Larry

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusty@dbprginc.org Fri May 08, 2009 12:22 pm

Larry,
We'll be there at around 3:00 PM putting flags our for Memorial Day.
Dusty
Dusty@dbprginc.org
Dusty@dbprginc.org

http://www.dbprginc.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum