DBPRG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book signing and TV appearance

Go down

Book signing and TV appearance Empty Book signing and TV appearance

Post  Dusty@dbprginc.org Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:52 pm

Greetings gang,
I will be doing a book signing on 10/30/09 at Miss Caroline's Vacation Rental, 41 San Marco, St. Augustine, FL from 6:00 - 9:00 PM. There is a big street festival that night and vendors will be set up all along San Marco, so come out and have a great time and see for yourself how active Miss Caroline's is before we do our first official overnight paranormal investigation for the public there.
Speaking of...our first overnight paranormal investigation at Miss Caroline's will be on November 14 from 8:00 PM until morning. There are only fuve spots left available so sign up quickly! It's only $75.00 per person for this event and that includes use of equipment--if you don't have your own, coffee, tea and donuts or other such breakfast items the morning after the investigation as well as a bed in this beautiful and VERY haunted Victorian home built in 1863. DBPRG, Inc. has investigated this home twice and brought Christopher Moon with his telephone to the dead and had awesome results. We do ask that you leave the home as you found it by making your own bed and keeping the shower room clean and tidy--otherwise we'll have to raise the price to pay a cleaning staff. This will be our first overnighter, so be kind as we work out the bugs. The ghosts are VERY active and interactive in every room of the house--so be prepared to get little or no sleep.
On 10/31/09 I will be doing a book signing at Barnes & Noble on US-92 in Daytona Beach from 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM. Stop by and say hi and to see me out of bed before 3:00 PM. Shocked
On 10/27/09--not only is it my birthday, but I've been asked to be interviewed on a nationally syndicated morning show, "The Daily Buzz" with Jed Ackerman. The show airs between 6:00 AM and 9:00 AM and I will be filming it in Winter Park. I hope I can stay up all night to be able to do the show. Sad I will be showing some of our teams evidence including photos, EVP's, ect. So DVR or TIVO it if you're not an early riser.
The new book put together by Troy Taylor is also now available. "Dead Men Talking" is a compilation of cases by paranormal groups from across the county and DBPRG, Inc. has a chapter included in this work. I have several copies left if anyone is interested in purchasing one. You can private message me here or at: dusty@dbprginc.org to get your very own copy.
Lastly the new bumper stickers came in today. They read, "I'm not normal, I'm paranormal" and are only $1.00 each! Get them before they are gone.
I think that's all the news for now.
Be safe out there!
Happy Birthday to Selina!
Dusty@dbprginc.org
Dusty@dbprginc.org

http://www.dbprginc.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum